Monday, October 5, 2009

Your Work vs. Your Purpose


My purpose???
I'm working on it.

People are proud to exclaim, "I've worked hard all my life!"  To work HARD is seen as a respectable character trait.

But......wouldn't you rather work effortlessly, with joy?  When one is fulfilling their purpose, "work" and "play" become one.  Success has been attained.

Don't get me wrong, you can work hard and succeed, but when the choice is available (and it's ALWAYS available, whether you allow it, or not) it seems that flowing with purpose is more respectable than "working hard".

Take relationships, for example.  Which do you admire more - one that flows effortlessly, or one in which the couple argues and must "work hard" to stay together?

How is your relationship to work?

Is your career as good as sex,
or do you suffer from labor pains?

How much purpose do you make per hour?

For you sleepwalkers at the daily grind, here's an experiment.  This may seem cheesy, and I resisted it the first few times I heard it, but.....

ATTEMPT A SHIFT OF AWARENESS!!!

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of mind that created it.
-Albert Einstein



Of course, in reality there is no "problem", only your perception of one.

In order to shift your awareness, focus on aspects of your job that you view as positive.

Cheesy, yes.
Effective, HELL YES!!!

I can hear it now, "Yeah, easy enough for you to say, but try being positive where I work!"  Well, if this task of regaining your power seems too great, try to at least take a degree of attention away from the negative aspects of your job.

Do ANYTHING to shift your awareness, and I promise you, your work environment will mold and shape itself to reflect your new attitude, just as it presently reflects your current attitude.  Opening your eyes and seeing this may be your first step.



Another powerful trick, is to ask yourself, "Hey, self!  If I had absolute financial freedom (and you do) what purpose would I serve to the world?"  Find this purpose.  Then, everyday, do at least one thing that has to do with your purpose.  Is that a sense of fulfillment I see in your future?

It comes down to this:
Are you merely making a living or allowing success?

Choose wisely, and remember.....

Life is what's happening, while you're busy making other plans.
-John Lennon

Stay loose, and check out my humor blog
11 Days in a Dumpster!

Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force 

CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!