Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skottie Synchronicity - 1


Whoa!!!

What's my favorite city?  Synchroni City.  It's my hometown.  One day I will write a piece about it.  For now, whenever a particularly inspiring synchronicity occurs, I will blog about it.

Blog on.......

Tonyana and I were out and about last week, when we passed The Cheesecake Factory.  The Godiva chocolate cheesecake can only be described as an exotic drug of deep, sensual decadence!  By the way, that is not a commercial, just a suggestion.

I only had $10 in my wallet at the moment, and as we headed to Taco Bell, I blurted out, "Hey, if I find a $100 bill on the ground, we're eating at The Cheesecake Factory!"

So, we pulled into Taco Bell to discover that they didn't open for another 45 minutes.  We decided to wait it out.  I had to lay a soft, brown egg, so I walked to the gas station a block away.  When finished, I left the scene of the crime, and as I walked through the gas station parking lot, I noticed a bill on the ground, about 20 feet in front of me.  I rushed to it, like it was chocolate cheesecake.



It turned out to be a $5 bill.  I immediately tore it to shreds and, in a fit of rage, karate punched several marigold plants.  Just kidding, I was extremely grateful, and jogged back to tell Tonyana.

The story doesn't end there!

Several minutes ago, I was reading a book about blogging.  The subject turned to podcasting, and I wondered what I would podcast about.  Then I realized that I would love to tell my $100 bill story as a podcast.

After thinking that thought, a page and a half later in the book, the author was interviewing a famous podcaster.  She asked, "What helps keep you inspired to come up with new content everyday?"  The podcaster answered, "I found a $100 bill on the street last year...." and goes on to discuss podcasting about the experience.

I LOVE when synchronicities double-up on themselves!!!

But, the story doesn't end there!

It ends here.

If you have any opinions on the subject,
feel free to leave a comment below!

Stay loose, and check out my humor blog
11 Days in a Dumpster!



Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force 



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!