Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Raven Family Sweat Lodge


Caw-Cawesome!!!

Last month, we put up a sweat lodge.  During another blog, I will explain what they're about.  I encourage you to do a little research, and experience one for yourself!  For now, check out our "spirit sauna".

The frame of bent cane.  The pit in the middle is where the lava rocks go, after they've been heated all day in the firepit, outside the sweat lodge.  Water is poured on the rocks, and the steam fills the lodge!

I make it a point to look insane in most of my photographs, for the benefit of my bewildered descendants.  If you're going to be anything.....make it interesting!!!
 
Cover frame with blankets, and add one beauteous creature.

Since this photo, I've made the firepit much larger and added a tarp to the sweat lodge.  Notice the solar shower in the background.

On the night Tonyana and I christened this sweat lodge, it hadn't rained in weeks and weeks.  It rained the very next day (which was about a month ago) and has rained so much, the ground hasn't been dry enough to do another one, since.  Huh.....magic!

If you have any opinions on the subject,
feel free to leave a comment below!

Stay loose, and check out my humor blog
11 Days in a Dumpster!



Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!