Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who am I?


This time, it's personal!

Thought I'd share a few pictures of the inner workings of Vibration Creation.
I wrote a poem for the occasion:

We come, and we go,
but how many know
the answer to, "Who am I?"


While judging others,
our sisters and brothers,
who turns to the inner eye?


Longing for freedom,
when do we heed them,
the teachers who tell us it's true?


Do unto others,
your sisters and brothers,
as you would have done unto you.



Where the magic happens!



Where's Waldo's gum?



Dumpster reflection,
while photographing

Okay, please check out my artwork/music video at:

Now, we're best friends!



Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force 


CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!