Thursday, October 1, 2009

Everything is Perfect

Yeah, that too.

From a very young age, I questioned the existence of "God".  During low times, I would fall to the grass and pour my heart out to a Being that may, or may not, be there.  In silence, I have listened for "The Voice" to affirm its presence.  I waited for a sign...THE sign.  Crying over whatever lot in life gnawed at the very marrow of my soul (which now appears insignificant) I wanted a magical solution to emerge.  "God, I will believe, IF you show yourself!!!"

Now, I realize why the voice never came.  Silence WAS the reply.  No reply meant that none was needed.  In my perception, there is only one reason that my "problems" have no solutions.  THERE IS NO PROBLEM!  I had been a fish in the ocean crying out for water.

When a 14 year-old tearfully laments the barbs and snags of puppy love, how does one console that child?  We tend to disperse wisdom, yet in the grand scheme of things, we know the child is going through a brief, but painful, learning lesson.  There is no "problem".

IN RELATION TO INFINITY, how much older, or wiser, are we than lovestruck teenagers?


This Jade plant fell from the top of our fridge
and made a perfect circle!

If God is perfect,
and God is everything,
than EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!

This is the true meaning of "Heaven on Earth".
It is not a place, it is a psychological state of Being!

So, wrap your legs in lettuce
and smack them with a hot dog!!!

Stay loose, and check out my new humor blog



Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force

CLICK HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!