Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let the Game Begin


Warm (in fact, tepid) regards.

I'm Skot, at least that's what others have hinted at.

The blog you are peering upon
(I can feel the peer pressure) shall:
  1.  Center upon the creation of "reality".  How can anything not?
  2.  Go off on tangents, like me telling you how two mornings ago I woke up, and my first thought was "I would really love to have a new pillow."  Then, I walked to my friend's house and, as I waited for him to answer the door, a truck drove by.  I turned around and saw a pillow fly from the load the truck was carrying.  I yelled, "HAAAAY!!!" (as in "Hey!), but he never came back.....for five minutes.  True story!
  3.  Be rife with nonsense (see #6)
  4.  Remain interesting to the point of sheer boredom
  5.  Challenge your thoughts ( I think)
  6.  Occasionally contain the number "6" 

This is my family after three hours of sleep:


Rooty, Skot, Tonyana


Spirituality = Feeling good.
Humor = Feeling good.
Spirituality + Humor = Feeling great!!!

A-men
(and bee-girls).

Stay loose, and check out my humor blog



Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you benefit from Vibration Creation,
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

Bob Proctor (From "The Secret") Reveals "The 11 Forgotten Laws" That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force

CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely!